Graduate Tuition and Fees
Our affordable master鈥檚 degree programs and graduate certificates deliver exceptional value. Weigh the costs and benefits here.
Maximize the Return on Your Educational Investment
All of 成人福利视频鈥檚 graduate programs are highly competitive in an academic sense. They鈥檙e even more competitive when it comes to tuition.
Compare our costs to those of academically comparable graduate programs, and decide for yourself. Merrimack鈥檚 affordable graduate programs reflect our commitment to making high-caliber education accessible to everyone. In addition to low tuition, we help you afford a master鈥檚 degree or graduate certificate by offering:
- Exceptional scholarships and fellowships聽that may reduce your tuition by as much as 100 percent
- Accelerated programs that you can complete in one year or less for many disciplines
- Online and hybrid degree options with discounted tuition
- Evening and weekend classes that allow you to work full-time while you鈥檙e earning a master鈥檚 degree or graduate certificate
- 础肠肠别蝉蝉颈产濒别听financial aid programs
- Interest-free payment plans to help you fit graduate tuition into your budget
Merrimack has a long tradition of inclusive education. If you鈥檙e committed to earning a master鈥檚 degree or graduate certificate, we鈥檒l work with you to try to eliminate the financial hurdles.聽Contact our graduate admission team聽to get the conversation started.
Graduate Tuition at 成人福利视频
|Fall and Spring Courses*|
|Within the first 15 days of the term (Fall through 9/11/23; Spring through 1/31/24)||Full refund|
|After the 15th day of the term||No refund|
|2023 – 2024 Graduate Program Tuition (per credit hour)|
|Graduate (all programs unless specified below)||$1069|
|Master of Education in School Counseling||$1028|
|Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice||$929|
|Master of Science in Athletic Training||$830|
|Master of Science in Product Management (online)||$815|
|Master of Public Administration and Affairs (online)||$812|
|Certificate in Community-Based Nonprofit Leadership (online) Certificate in Diversity, Equity and Social Change (online) Certificate in Independent School Leadership (online) Master of Education in Community Engagement (online or on-campus) Master of Education in Higher Education Master of Education in Teacher Education (on-campus)||$736|
|Certificate in Interfaith Spirituality Certificate in Spiritual Direction Certificate in Spirituality and Work (Hybrid) Master of Arts in Spirituality Master of Arts in Spiritual Direction||$701|
|Master of Science in Accounting (online) Master of Science in Business Analytics (online) Master of Science in Computer Science (online) Master of Science in Finance (online) Master of Science in Management (online)||$679|
|Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (online)||$676|
|Master of Science in Data Science (online)||$650|
|Master of Education in Teacher Education (online) Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS – online)||$579|
|Certificate in Catholic School Leadership||$368|
Please note: Students will be billed by program.
|聽Student Fees for Master鈥檚 Degrees and Graduate Certificates|
|Comprehensive Fee 1 to 8 credit hours||$323|
|Comprehensive Fee聽9 or more credit hours||$606|
|Comprehensive Fee for Online Courses||$120|
|Police Academy Fee ** (per semester)||$2,478|
** Applies only to those enrolled in the M.S. in Criminology & Criminal Justice program who are also enrolled in the 成人福利视频 Police Academy
|Fall and Spring 2023 – 2024|
|Graduate (Fall $125, Spring $125)||聽$250 Annually|
|Fall and Spring Courses*|
|Within the first 15 days of the term聽||Full refund|
|After the 15th day of the term聽聽聽||No refund|
* Winter and summer session courses are provided through聽Professional Studies.
Please note that there are no refunds for tuition or any fees (comprehensive fee) nor a refund on room and board in the event that 成人福利视频 determines, at its sole discretion, that it must shut down and transition to remote learning.聽
By registering for classes, students acknowledge and agree that 成人福利视频 reserves the right to modify all aspects of its programming (educational, both in-person and remote; extracurricular; and any other programs currently available, or created over the course of the 2023-2024 academic year) at its sole discretion, and in response to orders of civil authority or as a result of COVID-19 or other causes outside of its control. Further, students acknowledge that in the event of any changes the College deems necessary, tuition and fees and room and board are set for the year and will not be adjusted or refunded.
Financial aid聽is available from federal, state and Merrimack sources聽to help meet these costs.
The notice of withdrawal must be in writing; refunds will be granted according to the date of receipt of the notice by the divisional office, not by the date on the letter of withdrawal. Therefore, it is advisable to fax, e-mail or file withdrawals in person at the Registrar鈥檚 Office, and not rely upon mail service. Refunds for recipients of Title IV federal assistance, will receive refunds according to the Title IV policy published in the 成人福利视频 catalog.
Please note: Withdrawal dates may vary for online programs.
Comprehensive fees help the College to provide students with a variety of services which enhance their academic and student life experiences. Fees provide access to services such as:
- McQuade library (including online access).
- Fully equipped fitness center and inside track.
- Campuswide Wi-Fi.
- Center for Academic Enrichment, which provides a wide range of opportunities to students wishing to enhance their academic performance.
- Free tickets to 成人福利视频 athletic events, including hockey games.
- Career Services, which includes career fairs and panels, job-search workshops, on-campus interviews and extensive one-on-one counseling to help students pursue employment of graduate study goals. Also included are cooperative education and internship opportunities.
- Free printing up to 1,000 pages each academic year.
- Discounted ticket purchases for events at the Roger Center for the Arts.
- Participation in intramurals/recreation, club sports, clubs/organizations, social and educational programs, and Greek life.
- Hamel Health Center, which provides medical, psychological and health-education services (for access, students must fill out a health form).